The only individualized information that the Council obtains about you through our website is information that you voluntarily supply. We will only use such information to fulfill the purpose for which it was supplied to us. Your personal information is used in the following ways:
- User IDs and Passwords - these provide you with access to protected content.
- Account Information - this tells us more about who you are and how to contact you. This also contains any preferences you have provided such as e-mail format and interests.
- Inquiries and support - provides a mechanism for requesting information from the Council and providing feedback to us as to how we may change or improve our services and website design.
- E-mail correspondence - used to raise and respond to inquiries and issues of all types. Also used to distribute information about our services.
We protect the personal information you share with us. Access to your personal information is limited to those people who need it in order to do their job.
You should be aware that we may be required to disclose your personal information in response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
We may also collect and possibly share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
The Council understands the importance of protecting children's privacy. This website is not designed for or intentionally targeted at children 13 years of age or younger. It is not our policy to collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.
We provide hyperlinks to third-party websites. Since we do not control such websites, we encourage you to review the privacy policies posted on such third-party websites.
Unless otherwise indicated, this website and its contents including but not limited to all text, HTML code, CGI scripts, graphics, buttons images, and the site design and "look and feel," are the property of the Council and are protected pursuant to U.S. and foreign copyright and trademark laws. By accessing this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions which govern this website:
- This website and the material on this website may not be modified, copied distributed, republished, downloaded, uploaded or commercially exploited in any manner without the prior written consent of the Council, except that you are permitted to download a copy of any of the materials on this website to a single computer, provided no copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices are removed or rights are violated. No intellectual property or other rights in or to this website or its contents are transferred to you by reason of any such downloading.
The information on this website is provided solely for illustrative purposes and does not create any business, contractual or employment relationship with the Council.
The material on this website is provided "as-is" and is without warranty of any kind. The Council disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this website and the material on this website. The Council also makes no representations or warranties as to whether the information accessible on this website is accurate, complete or current.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Council or its members be liable for any damages of any kind or character, including without limitation any compensatory, incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character, even if the Council has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of, in connection with, or related to, the use of this website.
The posting of any content or material to this website and the creation of a hyperlink from this website to any other website are expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of the Council.
The Council does not regularly review materials on websites hyperlinked to this website and does not necessarily endorse the materials appearing on any hyperlinked websites.
The Council reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. Use of this website following any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of any such changes.